Our parish needs your help to keep it open and running.
There are many things that can be done. Some are small ones, some required experienced people. You can donate your time or skill as a Volunteer. You can see some examples in the Volunteer section below.
If you can help us financially, you can consider making a donation. You can see some options in Make a Donation section below.
Here are some jobs/tasks that need to be handled and we are asking for your help:
- Snow shoveling
- Deliver communion to elderly /shut-ins.
- Repair holes in the link fence.
- Post signs: "No trespassing", "No dogs" and "Video surveillance".
- Patch sidewalk to Rectory.
- Paint lines in parking lot.
- Clean up garden next to driveway to garage.
- Paint Father's quiet room.
- Clean up and paint closet under stairs in hall.
- Handicapped ramp.
- Paint and repair salt boxes.
- Sponsor our weekly bulletin.
If you see anything where you can help us or you notice something at church that you can do, please send us an email.
We thank you in advance.
You can consider making a Donation in one or more of the following options:
- Envelope (numbered/registered).
- Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD).
- Roof Fund / Major Maintenancee Projects.
- Mass Intention.
- Sanctuary Lamp.
- Pew plaques.
- Pew visitors envelopes.
- Altar flowers.
- Food bank.